Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Expert Tips for Home Buyers & Sellers

Our mission at Culhane Premier Properties is to be your best resource for real estate advice. Whether you are a buyer, seller, or investor, our team of professionals can answer any questions you might have about real estate. Subscribe to this blog to get the latest news on local market trends and receive expert tips for buying or selling a home.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

For Assured Satisfaction, Hire Me to Sell Your Home



There are many great Austin area homes for sale. Click here to perform a full home search, or if you're thinking of selling your home, click here for a FREE Home Value Report so you know what buyers will pay for your home in today's market. You may also call me at (512) 590-0850 for a FREE home buying or selling consultation to answer any of your real estate questions.

Why Hire Me?
I wanted to take a few moments to go over reasons why you (as a seller) should hire my team to sell your property. I will have you know that we use a proactive approach to sell our homes. In fact, it would take 30 agents to sell as many homes as we did last year when we're talking about our sales volume. Since I have started this company, our growth has doubled nearly every year. 

A few reasons why my team is superior:
  • We Work with a Team Concept: I am a firm believer in this concept. I divide the work to various employees of mine who are hyper-qualified to do their jobs for you. Because of this, the transaction is seamless and smooth for you, while managing to get you top dollar on your home. I used to try to do this all on my own, but now I have a highly efficient and professionally trained team to get the job done for you. Everyone here is a licensed real estate agent, too.
    • I have a call center with 3-4 people on the phone all day, hunting down buyers for our listings, as well as looking for new listings. The more listings we have, the more buyers we will have.
  • Our average days on market for our re-sale properties is at 23 days, which is almost three times faster than your average agent in Austin, (average days on market was 61 days last year in Austin).
  • I am a Member of the Austin Luxury Network: If you have luxury property in Austin, I can also satisfy your needs. I have access to pre-MLS homes where the top luxury agents in Austin post these shadow properties. 
  • I was Awarded the 30 Under 30 Award by the National Association of Realtors: I won this award for being one of the top 30 brokers in the country under 30 years old. I'm not trying to brag about this, I'm trying to apply for a job because I want to be your realtor.
Thanks for taking the time to watch this video. Your business is always greatly appreciated. If you know anyone who wants to sell their home in Austin, then please let me know because I am your top resource for real estate.

You can contact me at (512) 686-3862 or email me at shawn@culhaneproperties.com